Call (602) 432-2900 to schedule your FREE 15 minute consultation today!
The second that we take our first breath on Earth, we begin to age — this process is inevitable.
During this process, our bodies change in many ways which affects the function of individual cells, organ systems that are made up of those cells and the body as a whole. The changes do not happen overnight but over the course of a lifetime, and the rate of the progression of the aging process and how this process inevitably manifests is unique to each person.
Conditions of aging, as well as the progression of most diseases, starts with inflammation in the body. Inflammation, is essentially a “fire” somewhere in your body that needs to be put out. So the aches and pains that you are feeling, fatigue or the gastrointestinal upset that you feel after eating are your body’s way of telling you that you have inflammation. If this fire, or the inflammatory process, goes on unchecked, inflammation can inherently lead to more serious illnesses or diseases in the future. Naturopathic physicians, simply put, attempt to investigate the cause of your inflammation and prevent future illness from occurring. Naturopathic physicians also understand that your body has the innate ability to heal itself, so no matter how far along the spectrum of disease you are, that with proper care, the “fire” can be put out and you can return to a state of optimal health.
- poor diet and/or food sensitivities
- vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- environmental exposure (like heavy metal, solvent or mold exposure)
- gastrointestinal imbalances or overgrowth of yeast
- hormonal imbalances
- viral or other infections
- Low Testosterone (Andropause)
- Other hormonal and endocrine disorders like Hypothyroidism, Adrenal Fatigue/Exhaustion and Diabetes
- Pain syndromes like Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Low Back Pain and other pain syndromes
- Cardiovascular imbalances including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Digestive and Gastrointestinal Illnesses like Celiac Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disorder, Crohn’s Disease and Candida
- Mental and Emotional Disorders like Insomnia, Depression and Anxiety
- Acute illnesses including Upper Respiratory Illnesses, Flu and Sprains/Strains
He is licensed as a general family practitioner and specializes in a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions including: Men’s and Women’s endocrine disorders, such as low Testosterone, Menopause, Thyroid imbalances and Adrenal Fatigue, Pain Management, Weight Loss, Anti-Aging therapies, like facial rejuvenation acupuncture, Vitamin C intravenous therapy and Myer’s Cocktail IV’s and Environmental Medicine.